Thursday, July 9, 2009

So much...

Well. Lets see. Our trip to Montant went well. I tried to make a slide show...but don't get me started on that...anyways. Jeriah handled the trip pretty well, in the car and at the hotel. He was so tired from playing with his cousins and just being mischevious!! We had fun with my Dad...it was nice for me to have someone to hang out with while Matt did his thing with his family. We ate at the Oliver Garden in Idaho Falls for our "last supper"...WOW..I didn't realize how expensive they were...but it sure was good.
AND for the YEAH news....we got our stairs poured!! Mike and Mom came up while we were in Montana and ripped the stairs out. O what a mess they made!! (hehehehe) I have pictures too!! The new stairs look SOOOO nice. It makes such a difference!
Today Matt went and got the tile and the countertop for our bathroom. So..Monday, Mike and Mom are coming up to help us put in our new tub..then we get to start tiling! I can't wait to have that dumb bathroom done...LOL.
School is getting closer..there is sooo much that we have to get done before the first day of school! I'm stressing more than Matt is. We have to get a record of his vaccinations-good luck with that-we have to buy him white shoes, a light that has magnification capabilities...he has to take a CPR test..register for classes, get books....! AAAAHHHHHH! I'm nervous for us....but excited for Matt. I'm proud of him for getting this far..what a trooper!

No comments: