Sunday, October 18, 2009

OSCAR!!


So...after missing the deal on Craigslist for a free papered pug...I was so sad. So I went to McKees (a pet store) just to look at the animals. Well. I ran into a ward member who worked there and he told me that if he ever got a pug in he would call me. So..I'm going about my business at the DI the next day...which; I found a fabulous table with a leaf and 4 chairs for $40.00..way awesome deal-when I got a phone call; it was my ward member telling me he just got a pug in. I was soooo excited. So I called Matt at work and asked him if I could get him. He said YES! So I raced to the store and got him. HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! (He's is sleeping in my lap right now!)
We are working on potty training-it's going ok. He is a good dog though. He doesn't really bark and he sleeps in his kennel all night with no barking or whining. I love it. He and Jeriah keep me company while Matt is away so much. Jeriah wasn't quite sure what to think of him..but he is warming up to him more and more. I taught Jeriah how to day DOWN and NO to the dog. He is sooo cute.
I am excited. We are having fun and somehow still managing to stay alive...;)
Matt is doing good in school (I know..easy for me to say) He is almost through his midterms...which means he's getting closer to being done. We're trying to save up what little extra money we can so that we can pay for next semester...eh.
Well I'm going to go take Oscar outside to go potty before I go to bed.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh. Your dog is sooo cute. Micah and I want to get a pug for our next pet, so we will have to come up and babysit and pamper your dog until then.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Its about time you posted SOMETHING on your blog!!! :)
WAY cute dog!!!
So an awesome deal on a table AND a dog all in one day?!!! woohoo!!!