Friday, June 4, 2010

So we went to the Open house at the fire station..FUN!! It was downpouring all day but we decided to go anyways...FUN!! We got their and Jeriah saw the dalmation mascot and was in LOVE! He wanted to be where ever that darn dog was...it was cute. Whenever the dog walked by Jeriah RAN to him so he could get a hug. We also got to dress up in a firemans outfit and go into a room that was full of smoke-the room was simulated with a fog machine-so that we could get a feel of what it was like...and you had to rescue a bear...it was soo much fun. I got cute pictures of Matt but when he went to take pictures of me...the camera stopped working-I think I broke the camera with my looks. EH. Then we got a little fire fighter hat and a baloon and all sorts of stuff..it was great. Then next we got to go use the fire hose...that was pretty fun too. Oh and we got to sit in the fire truck...that was pretty awesome..talk about massive!! They even got a call while we were there so they had to take off...Jeriah liked watching them turn their lights and sirens on...ok..so did Matt and I. Overall...we really had fun.
They've started lunch in the park and we have been going every day. I think it is the coolest program ever!! I told Natalie that when she comes to stay with us next week that I would take her out to lunch every day....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We are planning on going swimming Tuesday..I'm excited to wear my new swimsuit and to see Jeriah playing in the water.
I took my friend to the Idaho Falls airport on Thursday..well on my way back and car drove past and found the only rock on the road and threw it at my windshield...causing a huge chip....right where I look to drive...ANNOYING! So I called our insurance company...they won't repair the rock chip..we have to replace the whole windshield because of safety issues...RETARDED. (Ok..I understand why..but...COME ON!) And I get to pick up my friend on Monday from the airport...so wish me luck that I don't get any more.
Matt is done with summer school...AWAWHO!!
I have received books 6 and 7 of the Rangers Apprentice...I was kinda bummed...because I'm waiting on book 5 so I can continue on. Should be arriving shorty...I hope.
Matt finished the first book and is DYING to read the second one...but Mike took it with him to Utah....HAHAHAHAHA.
Ok..I will try and get some pictures on here and then I am going to go watch NCIS with Matt....bye.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Blah, Blah, Blah, that's all I ever hear about is Ranger Apprentice. ;)