Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little animals

So last saturday Blackfoot had a LOT of little baby animals that you could take your kids to see and PET! Jeriah loved it. i got a lot of pictures but I didn't bring my cord with me ...bummer. He pet a pig, snake, baby chick and duck, bunny, shetland pony...it was a lot of fun. We got to see a guy sheering a sheep..it was really interesting.
Then my phone went crazy..the only button that worked was the hang up button..so if someone called..all i could was hang up. It was great. So i went and got another phone. It was the cheapest one and i got it free...but it is sooooo cool..I love it better than my dumb razor phone.
I made fruit pizza for Matt's b-day and now we are addicted to it. We had a lot of fun with his party..i spend 6 HOURS in the kitchen cooking...i made cream puffs, brownies, peanut butter cups, fruit pizza, veggie tray, apple dip, veggie dip...it was insane. But fun. I got matt a nice chair for his computer station...
well, i think i need to get jeriah outside..he is going crazy..he shoved a whole peanut butter cup-including the wrapper-in his mouth...so...hopefully i can get on here again soon...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That petting zoo sounds really fun. My kids would have liked that too. Is the fruit tray you made the one that Denise made at Jeriah's baby blessing? That was good.

GRAYSON'S said...

Yeah, it was the same thing..we are addicted to it now..so I will make it about every two weeks..so Yummy!