Monday, June 1, 2009

Where to start.

Hmmmm. So let's see.
I got my garden tilled and planted. I have tons of potatos coming up already along with some corn and onions...I'm very excited!! I hope we will actually get corn this year..last year didn't go so well. So AWAWHO!!
In the summer time they have free lunches for kids in the park...so I'm going with my friend so that Jeriah can have lunch and play at the park..I am VERY excited. I also bought Jeriah some church shoes and some sandles...he is soooo stinkin cute.
There's something I wanted to write and now I can't remember...awesome.
Anywho, Matt is continuing to demolition my bathroom. We had some friends come and visit for a couple of days and now they are helping rip the bathroom apart.
I had a lot of fun with Sean, Richard and Madyson...Sean had a hockey tournament in Poky so Jeriah and I watched that. Then we went skating..way fun!! Then we came home and watched a movie until 1:30am....loved it.
Anyways..better scadadle!
(hopefully I will have internet more often..cross your fingers!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like you and Jeriah are going to have a fun summer! We are going to come up and visit you guys some time this summer, but I'm sure when. We'll tell you when we do.