Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dumb bathroom!

I am so done with the bathroom. I miss my toilet and bathtub...lol. We-and by WE...I mean Mike-put in our tub and got it plumbed...YEAH...not really. Matt and his friend went to put the walls that go with the bathtub..yeah-they ordered us the wrong one. Well come to find out, the one that we want only comes in a 32 size tub..and we got the 30. SO....now we have to cut some of the beams (don't worry-they are not the support beams), so the 32 tub can fit. Well...I have just been beside myself. I was terrifed they would charge us more money and we just can't afford to keep putting into since school starts in about a month and they increased the $$$ that we have to have by the first day by $2,000.00 AWESOME! Anyways, Matt was way nice to the guy over the phone..which drove me NUTS! So finally I took the phone from Matt and had a "conversation" with the guy. I'm bad at that-I get really annoyed and impatient. The guy told us to bring everything back and we would discuss it, so Matt and his buddy undid all the work and plumbing that we-and by WE...I mean Mike-did. Talk about FRUSTRATING! So they took everything back and come to find out..they gave us everything and we somehow ended up with a $30.00 credit on our credit card...and the manager asked Matt if he was ok with everything. Which Matt goes on to say YES-then the manager looks at Matt and says..."let's get you a $25.00 gift card too." So we definately came out for the better. But O the stress. Sometimes I need to take a chill pill-but they are really hard to swallow. ;)
ONTO funner things. I get to go to Utah with Mom and Mike the last week in July..YEAH!!! I am WAY excited to see my cousins from my Mom's side. I got the time off from watching a little 3 month old..now i just need to get the time off from my other job. Hopefully that won't be a problem...i don't think it will. I am stoked though. I think I'm excited to show off Jeriah too..he is sooo dang cute!
He has learned how to sign "please"...he also knows..."eat" and "more". I love it when he signs please because it looks like he is rubbing his tummy!
I orded Matt's books for the "semester"...$632.00..INSANE! I didn't realize the time..I have to wake Jeriah and go to the bank.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Whenever we start a home improvement project it sounds easy, until we start doing it, and then it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Have fun with that bathroom, it's worth it!

Melodee said...

Home improvement love it...
hey email me some time dance2themelodee@yahoo.com We would love to get together with you sometime. You could come here or meet in the middle or what ever.

Melodee said...

Hey me again. can you email me your address, I want to invite you to a tupperware party:0