Sunday, August 16, 2009

Eh...

So..my bathroom is almost done...we put the tile down two days ago. Tomorrow we are grouting and then I think we put our toilet in and we are DONE!!! AWAWHO!!! Matt has worked so hard on that DUMB bathroom...lol
School starts the 24...I think Matt and I are terrified! Just the simple fact of how we are going to make ends meet. I got a call today from a gal in my ward asking me to watch her 2 month old on Mondays and Wednesdays-she said she will pay me...so that will be good. I'm watching another gals boy who is around Jeriahs age on Tuesdays...my life is going to be busy. This week is my last week watching little Thomas..he is the happiest little baby I have ever seen!! Anyways...we're trying to think of any and every way for me to make money to help out with bills. I still work at the little daycare..but I work like 2 hours a week...it should be picking up more in September. I just keep thinking..just hand in there for two years...then things will be lots better. (It better be or I'm coming after EVERYONE who ever told me it would be worth it...lol)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hang in there Amber. Life will get better. People are the poorest in their 20's. And there's a recession. Everybody's feeling tight financially right now.