Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hmmmmm

Where to start..last time I blogged was Christmas time...oops!
Matt hs just finished his first year of Dental Hygiene and he's taking summer school to keep his skills up. We just have to do everything all over again one more time. AAAHHH. I was looking at the cost for his last year..not too bad UNTIL he has to take his boards...for ONE board it is $800..for another it is $300...and there is more after that. INSANE!
Jeriah is getting so stink'in big...another INSANE! It's getting funner and funner. He keeps telling me he wants to ride a bike..I need to get health insurance first. ;)
Had fun hanging out with the family this weekend for Mother's Day. Everyone is getting so big. I went with mom to church because Natalie gave a talk and they gave up flower crosages..(SP)
Matt and I are working on the house..I can't go into too much detail because we want to surprise Mom and Mike with what we have done.
OH! I took Matt on a date to the "Second Chance Prom" in Idaho Falls..so we dressed up and went out to eat at the Olive Garden and then we went dancing. We ended up winning a one night stay at the Red Lion hotel in IF..and it's the river view room..WAY EXCITED!
I am LOVING scrapbooking with the Cricut! Makes everything faster and funner. I didn't go down there for like 6 months before I got the Cricut..now it's either every day or every other.
Sorry so boring...I will try and write more so it's more exciting...;)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

"Had fun hanging out with the family this weekend for Mother's Day. Everyone is getting so big." Especially after Mike's really good dutch oven cooking. LOL! Yeah, you need to write on your blog more!