Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hmmmmm..

Lets see....stuff that happened this week....
A friend of mine who is in cosmotology school called and asked me if she could cut my hair and style it for free Friday...so I did...I think we cut around 7 inches off..YOWSA!
I have only two days left of "babysitting" and then I am free...Monday and Wednesday.AWAWHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to the weenie roast at Grandmas house..that was really fun..Jeriah thought it was cool to have such a big fire. Everytime I asked him if he thought it was cool...he would look at me confused and say..."HOT!" Funny boy!
We got to spend the night at Nana and Papas...Jeriah really loves the bunk beds!
We had a yummy breakfast and then right after breakfast they made pasta salad so that we could take some home with us...sooo good! Of course Matt took it all to work with him...little piggy!
I have read Ranger Apprentice books 1-3 and I am currently waiting for the 4th book to arrive at my doorstep ANY DAY NOW! (HURRY UP BOOK)
I haven't been feeling well...I'm pretty sure I have a double ear infection so I have been pretty miserable...can't wait to feel better...(ALSO PLEASE HURRY!)
We are excited to have Mom and Mike come up this coming weekend so we can show them the surprise...(is it inside or outside....kitchen or bathroom...WAHAHAHAHA-I know you are stumped MIKE!!) That and we are going to give Jeriah his bike so he can have fun!
Matt is in his last week of summer school..HURRAY!! Then he will start working 40 hours a week at Walgreens...and I will once again..never see him!
Jeriah just dumped popcorn on the floor and him and oskar are having a competition to see who can eat the most popcorn the fastest....boys!!
Well..that's all this week....talk at you chickens later!

2 comments:

Melodee said...

about time you started blogging again:) We should try and get together sometime.

Jenn said...

Yeah, I agree with Melodee. It's almost July and Amber still has a Christmas background on her blog.