Friday, September 3, 2010

Yup...we're still here...alive I mean

I just ordered Season 7 of NCIS and I am very excited! Since I work on Tuesdays now..I don't get to watch it. GGGRRRRRRR.
My newest battle has been trying to get Jeriah this alphabet fridge magnet..and Walmart has it for $20.00...but I'm a cheap-bo and want to get it cheaper. Someone told me they got it the day after thanksgiving for $10.00 But you all know how walmart is after the day of thanksgiving...I don't know that I want to deal with all those people just for that. So I have been bidding on ebay and I keep getting out bid. FRUSTRATION.
Matt is doing ok. He is REALLY in need of patients...but he used most of our friends and family for last semester. He is already stressing out. It will be great when he graduates and we won't have to deal with finding patients. (Not that we won't have other issues... ;)
We put a doggie door in the backdoor...WE LOVE IT....best money we ever spent on Oskar. We don't have to let him in and out all the time. And he has stopped scratching at my door.
I have to go...Jeriah and Oskar are biting each other.....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Almost done with school...hang in there.