Sunday, February 6, 2011

Well...we are getting ready for Jeriah to turn 3...(holy crap). I am trying to figure out how to make a Buzz Lightyear cake...it should be interesting. Last year we made him truck cakes and they turned out AMAZING..(mostly because of Matt). I should be getting Jeriah's Buzz that I got on ebay this week. I think I am more excited than anybody else.
Today is the super bowl...Matt has to work so I think Jeriah and I will make onion rings...it's been a while since we have made them.
I am officially ready for spring/summer. I want to go on walks with Jeriah and Oskar. Oskar is getting sooooo FAT because all he does is eat, chew on things and sleep.
I got Jeriah signed up for PRE Preschool..he doesn't start until August...but I think we are both excited. I am teaching him that green means go and red means stop...because we will be sitting at a stoplight and Jeriah will be yelling..."GO MOM!!"..it is really funny.
We got a RED Wii...we decided that since Matt wasn't going to school this semester we could get a little "treat" to pass the time. I don't really care that the Wii is red...the only reason I wanted it was because..if you buy a white or black wii...it costs $200 and you get some lousy games with it. Whereas if you buy the red wii..you still pay $200...but it comes with a game that is worth $50. We really like it.
We started doing Bountiful Baskets...we love it. It's where you pay $15 and you go Saturday to pick up your basket...you never know what's going to be in them until you get them. We have been eating ALOT healthier because of it. They also go to the grocery store and buy the same stuff that we get in the baskets and they comepare how much you save. Last week I paid $15 and they went to the store and they paid $37! We made homemade brocolli soup (yummy). We've been munching on cucumbers and bananas and oranges and apples and we even ate spinach the other night. LOVE IT.
I started working nights...eh. It's not bad...I just hate going out in the cold at night.
Love my dishwasher...L.O.V.E. IT!
I'm trying to convince Matt to knock down my wall in my kitchen...by the stairs so we can put a banister there instead....I am slowly getting there.
Well...I better run, Jeriah is wanting me to watch Monsters, Inc. with him.

1 comment:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Wow! I can't believe how old your little guy is!! Has it really been that long?
How the heck are you guys? It has been WAY too long since we have had a chat.
We taped the super bowl so we can watch it Monday morning. (the packers are from our state you know. :))
Good to hear you are still alive. :)